-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Stanchina <flavio at stanchina dot net>
To: Matthew Tippett <mtippett at ati dot com>
CC: flavio-fglrx at stanchina dot net <flavio-fglrx at stanchina dot net>
Sent: Sat Nov 05 06:15:20 2005
Subject: New version 8.18.8?

Matthew,
I noticed that ATI updated the fglrx driver to version 8.18.8 from 8.18.6.
The release notes don't spell out the differences between the two versions,
so I compared the two documents and these are the differences I caught:

  The ATI Linux software driver installer now correctly identifies the
  XFree86 4.3.99 X server. Resolving an issue with the software driver
  failing to install

and

  Attempting to install the driver on distributions that have updated
  certain 3D components outside of the stock XOrg 6.8.2 may result in
  the driver not initializing 3D applications properly.
  Further details can be found in topic number 737-20868

Could you confirm that these are the only changes?

--
Ciao, Flavio