Man-pages - help wanted

Hello everyone,

Could someone help me with completing the fglrx man-page? There are a
few options I really don't know, what they are good for. But maybe you
know. If so, please let me know. One other thing I'm not sure about is,
what the /etc/fglrxrc is good for? Is it really a configuration file?

So, if you are willing to help, please checkout the sources at
http://cvs.wgdd.de/cgi-bin/cvsweb/fglrx_man/ or use cvs

cvs: $ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs dot wgdd dot de:/cvs/private co fglrx_man

so see, which options are still undocumented. The source for the
fglrx.4x manpage is fglrx.4x.xml, a DocBook XML file. If someone is
interested in helping with other parts: a TODO file exists and I'm also
interested in suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any help and hints.

Regards, Daniel