Closing this mailing list

Dear subscribers,
I'm going to close this mailing list because I don't think there is any
use for it now that the package is part of the official Debian archive:
bug reports and discussion specific to the packaging (which was the
topic of this list in the first place) should go through the Debian BTS,
while there are other forums more suitable for general discussion of the
driver itself. The steady decrease in traffic is an indication that the
shift already happened in practice.

I'm also hoping to recover the small but precious time I have to spend
administering it, which is mostly deleting spurious bounces generated by
spam sent to the -subscribe and -owner addresses...

The mailing list archives will of course remain online for the
foreseeable future.

--
Ciao, Flavio